Classic Modernist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mofuckas n shit

Go down

mofuckas n shit Empty mofuckas n shit

Post by Altair Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:18 pm

3:03 PM - HerrSpray™: or how about when I wanted to introduce animal predators
3:03 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: he was the designated leader of the german forces there, as veridex
3:03 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: in what
3:03 PM - HerrSpray™: stalingrad
3:03 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: maybe because 1. animal snpcs didnt come out yet
3:04 PM - HerrSpray™: yes they did
3:04 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: 2. i dont want furfag characters being as dogs
3:04 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: because everyone who plays as a dog will find someone they like, be super friendly and then most likely act like a general fucktard
3:04 PM - HerrSpray™: "I don't want furfag characters being as dogs"
3:04 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: or 3 when they aren't being cringy friendly-af furfag dogs
3:04 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: and when they're hostile as dogs
3:04 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: they're going to do furfag dog erp
3:05 PM - HerrSpray™: So, you haven't seen my animal RP
3:05 PM - HerrSpray™: and were unwilling to even try
3:05 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: because i hate furfags
3:05 PM - HerrSpray™: Okay here that's called bigotry and that's gonna cause more problems for you
3:05 PM - HerrSpray™: than not
3:06 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: it's not bigotry, it's what i prefer and don't prefer
3:06 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: and it's rules i place in my roleplays
3:07 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: such as no underaged characters of 16 -
3:07 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: due to pedo erp that could happen
3:07 PM - HerrSpray™: And you also have never seen my animal RP. I know a guy that could pretty much tell you that I am the best animal RPer he's ever seen. All my birds fly away when someone comes up on them, predatorial animals act like fucking predatorial animals
3:08 PM - HerrSpray™: There's detail behind what I do.
3:08 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: you gave me the impression because of all the furfag pictures i'm sent and/or you give me for no reason that if i did give you a animal character
3:08 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: you'd act like a fucking german shephard cringe-fest like most people do
3:08 PM - HerrSpray™: WOW I MADE A FUCKING SAYING FOR WHAT YOU DID
3:09 PM - HerrSpray™: Don't 'ASSUME' things, you'll make an 'ASS' outta 'U' and 'ME'.
3:09 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: i' not assuming because it's the truth
3:09 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: most furfags usually wanna fuck animals
3:09 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: and i hate furfags
3:09 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: like you
3:09 PM - HerrSpray™: LOL THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS
3:09 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: what is hilarious is your life tbh
3:09 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: <insecurityensues.png
3:10 PM - HerrSpray™: Oh my god this is great. Okay, there's a fine line between anthropomorphic animals and legit feral animals.
3:10 PM - HerrSpray™: My business is with animals that have humanoid bods
3:10 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: > animal is the key word
3:10 PM - HerrSpray™: Who are
3:10 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: > animal <
3:10 PM - HerrSpray™: intelligent
3:10 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: > animal <
3:10 PM - HerrSpray™: capable of speaking coherently
3:10 PM - HerrSpray™: Who have tits
3:11 PM - HerrSpray™: HUMAN
3:11 PM - HerrSpray™: FEATURES
3:11 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestiality_(disambiguation)
3:11 PM - HerrSpray™: An animal is a multicellular organism with membranous cell walls, differing from plants in certain typical characteristics such as capacity for locomotion, nonphotosynthetic metabolism, pronounced response to stimuli, restricted growth, and fixed bodily structure.
3:11 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: 'bestiality is an alternate term for Zoophilia, sexual acts between humans and animals
3:11 PM - HerrSpray™: And humans are animals.
3:12 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: we evolved from animals ofc, and we're above them in every other way because of our evolution
3:12 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: your a furfag either wa
3:12 PM - Legendary Grundel Hunter: *way
3:13 PM - HerrSpray™: There's also a disambiguation for the term animal, and it's called, anything that is not intelligent compared to the average human and cannot form coherent speech, also cannot listen to reason or understand civilized life.
3:14 PM - HerrSpray™: A furry is civilized, the only difference between them and a human, is the amount of hair covering their body and small tiny parts of their general bone structure like their feet or their skulls
Altair
Altair
Owner

https://classicmodernhl2rp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum